The Good Life

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Pedestrains, The Motorists, And The Right Of Way

You shall not pass!!!!!!!

 


Scenerio 1:

I am riding along the residential area.

Slowly.

I saw a man standing on the kerb.

He stepped out of the kerb just as I approached him. I have to swerve to avoid him.

Am I in trouble if I crash into him? 'Cos obviously he is not using his brain when he stepped out of the kerb.

Is he liable for my injuries if I got into an accident while avoiding him?

Scenerio 2:

I am riding in a residential area.

Slowly.

I saw an old man crossing the road.

I approached him more slowly, 'cos he is still crossing.

A joker behind me driving a big car honked, scaring the shit out of the old man.

And me too.

Am I guilty of road hogging?

Who is responsible if the joker whacked into me?

Please leave a comment if you know the answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home