The Good Life

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Fund Rising

My current handphone is giving lotsa problems. But why haven't I change it?

Correct!

Money no enough!

Irritating as can be, I can't do anything unless I have c.a.s.h. I don't have. So how? Lets start a fund rising shall we? Donate-a-dollar-to-darren fund. C'mon, share your heart!

I don't have golden tap in my house, and needless to say, my allowance per month is peanuts! I don't have big sponsors coming to me to give out prizes for lucky draws to those who donated to me (In short, no cars to be won, no cash to be claim!).

I can't do dangerous stunts either. I can't stand on lightbulbs or eggs, can't dance on nails, can't pull a car with my thin little skin.

And my reserves in the bank can only last me for 1 week.

I am in this mess 'cos the auditors (that is, my brain) fail to access my financial situation correctly. Blame my brain!

Anyway, feel free to donate to Donate-a-dollar-to-darren fund. I won't waste them foolishly. I just want to eat char kway tiao.

Thank you in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home