The Good Life

Sunday, August 15, 2004

A Little Edgy

Aggravate my toe injury during TKD training todae.. damn it.. did some damage control by icing my toe. 6 more days to go. Feeling abit restless... lerthagic? Edgy? or SCARED?? I have to admit i still have a long way to go to become champion.. but my trainer has been veri encouraging to me. She is a National fighter man.. n i have no problem being trained by a lady. Shit... she is a gd fighter. Too bad i din get to noe her sooner... but better be late then nv right? I will cont to worktowards my goal.. but in the meantime the Nationals r already running in my mind. How will i fare? GRRRLLL... better keep these silly tots off my mind.
Looking bk.. think i had done quite a good job preparing for it la... ok.. could have done better. Shit man. This is my first tournament. 22 yrs old but first tournament!! Ok.. better be late than nv right? A good exp for nxt yr IVP. Wan to excel.. wan to win.. who wouldn't? Maybe some of my frens la... dun wan to point fingers scared they come chasing after me.. Hmmm... my TKD frens have been gd to me.. i have good instructors.. have a bunch of balless but fantastic frens.. last but not least.. i believe i have the heart to achieve my goals.. good... i will look towards the future man. Hope she will come n watch me fight.... though i noe the chances r slim.. Let the countdown begins!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home