The Good Life

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Forever Night

Call it self-entertaining.

I watched Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King (again...) after dinner. Really like the story very much. Slowly like the character Faramir. At first I thought he was a useless guy because he failed to hold on to the city and protect the people around him. Then I begin to understand that itwas not his fault as his troops were out-numbered by the orgcs and he did display a general- like attitude. Faramir was just an unlucky guy who have to suffer the consequences of other people's poor decision. By the way.... Arwen is gorgeous.

Then jinx called to jio me to go Chomp Chomp. Due to limited resources, only him and I went. The whole place, think is called Serangoon Gardern, got a suburban atmosphere and quite relaxing too. Not to forget there are chio bu. Loads of them.

Got an idea. Maybe I can sit by the entrance of Chomp Chomp to beg.

Beg for a girlfriend. A cardboard with words 'In desperate need of a girlfriend' will be hanging by my neck. Since it's so 'difficult' to get a girlfriend through 'normal means'... I might as well go beg for one.

Hey people... don't just give up at the slightest sign of difficulty.

The last part of my trilogy of my self entertaining night..... watch guess x3. And I'm bewitched by one of the dancing queens. Just the type I like man. Then I started to have a fantasy that one day I will meet one on the street. Then we will chat and I will ask her for her phone number......

Daydreams once a while is healthy.

That's the end of my entertainment night.

Hope to see you guys soon. I'm planning something big.





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home