The Good Life

Monday, December 13, 2004

Reminders

I have scars on my body.

On my leg, elbow, shoulder...... reminding me of my reckless childhood days (I'm wondering wha happened to me now), every sliding tackle I made during soccer, every fight that I'm involved, and how can I forget that bike accident?

But I'm lucky that these scars are not ugly scars. They don't affect my movements.... they don't cause me much pain.... and they are not ugly. They even brought a smile to my face sometimes.

But the 'invisible' scars are painful.

Even people around me are served as a reminder in my life.

Whenever I see some of you.... it reminds me that I must never be like you.

Whenever I see some of you.... it reminds me that I must be more like you.

Some of you keeps appearing in front of me.... constantly telling me about the missed opportunites. Not one... but quite a few.

Some people serve as a reminder to me that I am nowhere near my goals.

I'm taking a few hits right now that I feel very tired and dishearten.

But new opportunities keep popping out too. I just need to open my eyes to look around and I can find them. But whether I'm brave enough to grab them is another thing (I'm working very very hard on that).

Wuahahaha!!!

I like the beanie brown dog on top of my computer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home