The Good Life

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Bedtime Stories

Last night while I was sleeping....

Right-Hand could not go to sleep. He woke up Left-Hand.
"Hey, you know boss is quite unhappy lately.... he seems troubled", Right-Hand said.
"Yeh.. quite true... there are quite a lot of unhappy stuffs that had happened recently", Left-Hand said sleepily.
"How can we cheer him up?" came the reply.

There was a long silence.

"Maybe.... we can try to get a dog to cheer him up?" Left-Leg said. Left-Leg also could not get to sleep. He had heard what the other two had said. "What about a digital cam?"
"Shut up, Left-Leg... you are the one who gave him the most problem at the moment." Right-Hand said.
"Oeww... can't be help. Not exactly my fault! The marathon is too much for me to bear so I got injured!" Left-Leg protested.
"Shhh.... you will wake boss up.." Left-Hand whispered. "Yah lor.. Left-Leg... boss wanted to start his training regime but you got injured again. Anyway... let's not blame each other liao. Let's think of a way to cheer boss up."

Silence again.

"Ok.. I will do my best to recover as fast as possible." Left-Leg said.
"I will help you. I will put in more effort during normal walking and running so that you won't feel stress." Right-Leg had woke up too and chipped in.
"Cool... I will improve on my writing skills so that boss can write his essays very fast for his GE exam." Right-Hand said.
"Then I will help boss to get a dog! Though I admit it will be a tough job." Left-Hand said.
"But still... what about other unhappy stuffs? Not easy to forget them leh.." Right-Leg said.
"Don't worry, we will help each other out." Right-Hand said.
"Ok ok.... it's late now. Get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day." said I...
"Yes sir!" Everybody replied in unision.

Then there was silence.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home