The Good Life

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I Had A Dream

I had a dream last night.

And it's still wandering in my mind.

No... not that kind of dream... (-_-)"

It is strange that I can't remember who are the supporting actors and actresses in my dream... but one thing very clear is that I am the lead actor.

People said that if a person is obsessed with something and keeps on thinking about it, that person will continue to think about it sub-consciously during his sleep and that's when a dream appears.

Ok... let me stressed again.. it is not that kind of dream.

However..... that dream really pumps me up (Don't give me that kind of look can.....). If I can really achieve that kind of 'level', I can become invincible.

Wuahahaha!!!

It is really a wonder how a tiny dream can moltivate me.

Enough of my rumblings. Time to sleep again. Maybe I will have a dream again. Suddenly... with no apparent reason, NTU looks llike a breeding ground for those Urak-Hais in Lord Of The Rings. The North and South spines are the Two Towers..... and Saruman is always hiding in the glass tower. Everyday orgcs and Urak-Hai patrol along the Two Towers. Every year loads of Urak-Hais are created and soon a huge army will be assembled. The Battle of the Middle Earth will commence. But unknown to Saruman... the dudes from the Fellowship have already infiltrate into the Two Towers. In the disguise of the Brotherhood, a hobbit, an elf, a human and a magician are already in the Two Towers... ready to execute the final blow to destroy the Two Towers. Watch this space for their 'live' stories........

Tecko and CS, if you are reading this right now..... good morning to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home