The Good Life

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sercurity Has Been Compromised

That was fast.

Very fast.

My mother put out a stack of newspaper.... about 50 cm high, on the cabinet outside the apartment. It was gone in 1 hour. What the hell.... I thought I can sell them to the garang guni man for at least 80c so that I can buy a newspaper to read. Argh... disgusting thief. Sneaky thief.

Maybe I should install a CCTV outside the house.

Or get a watchdog?

The issue of getting a dog is very troublesome. Everytime I brought it up.... it is quickly shot down by my mother. Think she is a sharp shooter man.

Anyway..... wondering how is everyone. Though it's a long weekend the rest of the dudes didn't even meet up. What's up with the rest. Especially tecko... hope you guys are doing fine.

3 Comments:

  • -.- its only a pile of newspaper? my dad's boots were stolen before... it turned out to be our neighbour... hope it is not like this in this case... =D

    By Blogger sweix, at Sunday, January 23, 2005 11:52:00 pm  

  • Hohoho.... hey dude.. ur dad in Army? Anyway there was once a shoebox appearing in front of the door of my house. Sort of freak me out cos i tot inside will be a bomb or some human shit or a person's hand... in the end it turned out to be an empty box.
    --- xiaolong

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, January 24, 2005 12:12:00 am  

  • hey. who ask u tkd everyday. i miss jessie, pls bring her along next time we meet.

    frank lampshades

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, January 24, 2005 1:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home