The Good Life

Sunday, April 24, 2005

About What?

"Fiona Xie, Jeanette Aw, Priscilla Chan. Tell me who you want to screw, dump and marry."

"I want to screw Jeanette, dump Fiona, and marry Priscilla."

"Fiona Xie, Jeanette Aw, Priscilla Chan. Tell me who you want to screw, dump and marry."

"I want to screw Fiona, screw Jeanette, and screw Priscilla too."

Basically, I want to screw everybody right now.

While others are fretting what to do with their excessive free time, fretting with love problems, fretting with what to eat for dinner, fretting with politics, money blah blah blah, I'm stucked with Maths.

Can you believe it? Maths. Not 1 + 1... it's more 'advanced'. Integration, differentiation, stats, Fourier series, PDE, what the fuck. Things that will have no relation with me in future, and here I am worrying about them because I have to.

Or I can't pass my exams.

As my friend taking part time said,:"Hey darren, I don't know why I have to learn the Maths, I have no need to use them! Unless I'm in some kind of ultra advanced research and dvelopment thingy..."

Then jinx said, stop whinning, or people will think that you whine because you can't beat the system.

Yah, I think I can't beat the system. I'm sucked into the system. Because society need to see the cert so that they will give me work to do.

Or is that the case?

In a hostage crisis:
"Bald Eagle, this is Big Mama. What are the chances of hitting the mugger? Over."

"Big Mama, this is Bald Eagle. After I fire the bullet, the acceleration of the bullet, multiply by the weight of the bullet, will have a force. Te force will allow the round to smash through the glass window, but then it will alter the speed and pathway of the flying bullet due to the reaction force from the glasses. Chances of the round hitting the wall and rebounded is 0.002%. Chances of the round hitting the mugger is 97.5%. Chances of the round hitting the hostage is 2.498%. Therefore I conclude that I can hit the mugger. Over."

"Bald Eagle, this is Big Mama. The mugger had killed the hostage.... over."

Can somebody gave me some pills to pop? The Maths in my brain are having a party...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home