The Good Life

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Crossroads

Back.... sooner than I expect.

Good thing or a bad thing?

This show how fickle-minded I am.... good for nothing procastinator? (Aiyoh, maybe not that bad lah.)

When one reached the crossroad, what should he do?

He should think which direction he should go.

He should, think very carefully and wisely.

Because once he went the wrong direction, the repurcussion will be great.

Sometimes when I reached the crossroad, I will looked around for signs to confirm my next path. Seek guidance, sniff out hopes.

Sometimes I get none. That's why I have to be strong and independent.

So I have to depend on my instinct, which is not 100% foolproof.

If I realized I got the wrong way, I will 1) turn back. 2) curse and swear and continue walking.

So, where will I end up from this crossroad?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home