The Good Life

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Star Wars 3.5: Story Of A Stormtrooper

The image (in a hissing tone): Execute Code 66.....

Stormtrooper1 : Yes my lord.

Turning to the other stormtrooper, he gave a slight nod of his head.

Stormtrooper1 : The green one is over there. Let's finish him.

Stormtrooper2 : Erm.... ok. Hey wait a minute. Aren't Jedis good people? Why must we kill them?

Stormtrooper1 (hesitating a bit): Alright smarty, our master said said we must kill them, so we must kill them! If we must kill them, then they must be very, very, bad!

Stormtrooper2 : But last time our master was very friendly to all the Jedi masters. What's wrong now?

Stormtrooper1 : Hey I really don't know! Last time is last time. You know how human likes to lie, especially those from the Senate.

Stormtrooper2 : Wah lau eh.... like that if we kill all Jedis, won't the whole Universe hate us? I think they are strongly against this act of violation!

Stormtrooper1 : Who cares about the Universe? Our master is the most powerful one. If he said do this, nobody will object. Even if they object, they will be put down by our master.

Stormtrooper2 (head to the ground): Orh..... I see. So we have to follow our master even if he is wrong or he is lying or even if the whole Universe objects?

Stormtrooper1 (getting irritated): Yes! Now will you do it? Are you with me or against me?

Suddenly master Yoda appeared before them and slashed off stormtrooper1's head with his light saber.

Stormtrooper2 (shivering): Yikes!... I am innocent!

Yoda: Some good, I see in you. Join them, you must not.

Stormtrooper2 : Then let me join you master Yoda.

Yoda: Sounds fine I think. Let's go, we must.

And the 2 of them vanished into the Universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home