The Good Life

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Eye For A Pie

The show 'Eye for a guy' is so pretentious.

Stupid.

Fake.

As I armed myself with an apple pie and sat down to do some tv channel surfing, I caught the scene where Keller and a don't-know-who-and-I-am-not-interested guy kissing.

I went into a spasm, because I don't know how to react.

Funny? Kissing for show? Or just plain lust? I got angry as I bit my tongue when I saw the scene. I am tempted to 1) throw my apple at the tv. 2) quickly gobble down my apple pie just in case I really throw the apple pie at the tv.

I choose 2).

So for the next 2 minutes or so I am busy eating my apple pie instead of watching tv.

You see, my eyes were only on my pie.

Then I switched channel.

But I am interested whether Keller will boot off her 'boyfriend' after 6 months, or maybe 2-timed him, just like the previous girl from 'Eye for a guy'.

Anyway, what's the girl's name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home