The Good Life

Sunday, November 27, 2005

No Idea

Politics or what.. I don't know. Strange things are happening around the world. Just what the people there are thinking? Is peace so elusive? The volatile Middle East.

 

Those kids are not no where near my age man, and there are rifles pointing at them liao. I have to wait until NS to touch one.

 

 

Looking out for snipers?

 

Palestinians rushing to cross the border to Eygpt. Goodness, if this happen in Singapore the government will clamp down hard on queue cutters.

No doubt about it.

 

Clash of ideals.

I would like to visit the Middle East, but will the place still be there in future?

If I didn't ge my dream job, I would like to travel around the world with my little camera to take pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home