The Good Life

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I Said One You Said Two

I gave tecko a pass-the-ball-to-me stare. But he looked elsewhere and kicked the ball away.

I gestured to the others to drop back to receive the ball, but ended up drawing opposition players to me.

I pointed at the running man, but everybody just look at him and allowed him a free header.

I want to give myself a hard kick. HARD. KICK.

All I have to do is to just shout instructions. Give commands. Strangely, I opted for silence. Aiyoh, like that how to be world-class?

But what if i give a no-hold-back performance and starts to stamp my authority? Honestly, I believe many people will be stamped down by me, which I wanted to avoid. Hope to seek some kind of understanding with the others.

Headache. Headache. Headache.

Life is like that right? Want to perform but scared of stepping on people's toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home