The Good Life

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Stars In My Hub

No Internet connection for 2 days means a shit to me man.

When I reached breaking point, I called them.

They said maybe my modem got problem. Go Ayer Rajah Crescent.

Ok. The next day I went. They said modem ok. Suggested to me to ask the other people to send someone to take a look at my cable point.

Ok. I went home and called them. They said they will check my connection again. After lunch, I called again. Wow, they remembered my name. They said give them another half hour. I gave them one hour. When I wanted to call them again, wonders of wonders, the modem is functioning well.

Whether will the connection remains good I don't know. But one thing is confirm. I will continue to bug them if it is not.

Bug them. Keep bugging. Until they remember. Until they give in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home