The Good Life

Monday, August 16, 2004

1 + 1 = 2?

Went bk to sch after bike lesson. Saw a fren. "Hey u got lesson todae meh?" "No la.. come to look for tutor." "Wah u so hardworking ah?" Hmmm...... hardworking? Last sem i think im quite hardworking also.. but in the end still fail 2 modules. Wat abt now? Once working for my father, my cousin, who is also one of my father's worker joke to me. "Oei.. no pt working so hard.. look at those blangedash workers... they r also working veri hard but earn so little.. muz be smart u noe.." I remember i laugh for a veri long time. There r lots of time where things turn out differently.. "Hey u r quite a nice guy n not bad looking too... why no gf?" This one is better.. "U r a nice guy. Im sure u can find a better gf than me.." Cut the crap man... i really dunno how to ans those qns..
In theory... 1 + 1 = 2. But is it really so in reality? I do this n i expect tat.. juz like 1 + 1 shd be = 2 right? But hey.. no. Strange isn't it? Therefore i have come to terms wif it liao. I dun really expect the results.. i do my best n pray to God tat he will do the rest. I try to enjoy the process more.. maybe like tat i can feel better? To all those pple who had fail n have some sort of phobia... i say get up n walk again.. wif ur heads up. Life has to continue. O yeah... n to those gals out there... i have to say im really a nice guy too.. bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home