The Good Life

Thursday, November 18, 2004

It's Over! Or is it?

Ok.... let's move out! Weapons on me!

Results of watching Band of Brothers. Third time.

Exam's over... what's next? GE's exam? Oh what the fuck!

Don't intend to plan anything for this hol. I threw away my 'battle plan' liao. Want to try something new. That is spontaneity. Thought of doing something... do immediately. You jio me out... I free.. go. You got lobang... I free... take. Will have extreme results I guess, that is either I achieve a lot for this hol or I did nothing but rotting at hm. *shudders*

I like to read other people's blog. It's like reading a story book. I will bookmark those whom I found interesting... so you should be glad that I keep on going back to read your blog eh? That's why I thought blog writing should be 'real'... that is your real thoughts and ideas... bullshit is ok.. as long as it's original and real. You don't blog for others to read... like that your way of thinking will be different from the true you. Eh too chim? Ok then forget about what I said.*gasp!! Quote from Lt Spiers, BOB* Thanks to nikkon for posting Brotherhood... after download can watch liao. Yeah back to blogs... too bad some of them don't have the comments tag. It's fun to post a comment then the fellow reply back to you (even though he/she don't know you). Haha....

Looking forward to The Romance of The Three Kingdoms tonight. *rubbing my hands in glee*

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home