The Good Life

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Jelly Legs Go Hoho...

To all drivers... do you really check your mirror and blindspot before you change lane? CTE is really one scary place during it's peak hours. Even before I enter CTE from Braddell Rd, this damn big lorry cuts through the chevron and into my lane. If I did not anticipate where the fucker is going... guess I won't be here. And I have to squeeze through cars through out my journey. Don't do that lah... you say. I say... difficult. Because other drivers expect a motorcyclist to do that. If I follow behind the jam at a slow speed.. the car behind me will stick very close... too close for comfort. I have develope a habit of talking to myself during my travel. Think that will keep me alert and entertained bah. Not to forget that I threw some vulgarities at stupid drivers who irritates me.

After I risked my life to go training, then *thunder strikes*, there is no training. I find nobody there and I called the coach. She said she last minute cancelled it and forgot to inform me (??). I did not feel angry... since she sincerely apologised to me. So i go Causeway Point walk walk lor. Then I saw 4 policeman staring at me. Can't blame them. Who will be walking around in such rag tag attire in a shopping centre with 2 big bags (one for clothes one for helmet)? Saw a lot of nice clothes and noticed a chio water bottle from Lakan (hope I remember the name correctly). But no money to buy! Guess right now I should be content with bargaining with the ah bengs from Queensway Shopping Centre. Hey.... there are also some VERY CHIO salesgirls man. If I can work in those boutiques it will be.... nice. Enough said.

Able to catch The Oblongs from LiteBox, Arts Central. Stupid-loser-funny show. But I enjoy it. I strongly recommend to all of you.. hehe.. Now waiting for Romance of The Three Kingdom to show... oh by the way... as a mark of a new beginning... xiaolong will be called.... Milo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home