The Good Life

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Trapped

Why trapped? I am a carefree person... can go whereever I like! But it rained in the afternoon.

Actually I got lots of options available to me. But really tired lah... after the run in the morning, then fall asleep. Woke up... then contemplating where I should go.... then it rain. Yeah... save me the trouble of going out. But then... shit... that means all my plans started to snowball into a big pile of shit liao. Will do something tonight. Yah must!!!

Suddenly I feel very busy. Actually it's just a false thought. I must slap myself for that. This entry will be a reminder to me not to think that way.

Well.... if I'm still alive and kicking after these few days... then I guess I'm a damn lucky asshole. (I will not elaborate)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home