The Good Life

Saturday, November 27, 2004

I Thought I'm Trinity And They Thought...

Watched Trinity in the Matrix Reloaded... where there was a highway chase and she cut through the on coming cars like knife through butter? I thought I'm trying to imitate her....

While riding on the expressway, there was a scooter zooming past me. SCOOTER!! I glanced my speedo and it was... 100km/h. My reaction... chase him! Yah... I did overtake him again, squeezing through cars and thundering along the expressway like I'm Valentino Rossi. Then... an old grandma appeared beside me and ask me if I want to die. Ok lah.. the grandma thing is bullshit. But that thought did flash across my mind. I slowed down to respectable speed and had a safe journey home. Safety first.

I watched 'Jiao Dian' (Frontline) from Ch 8. addicted to that episode immediately. About Singapore idols. I nearly choked on my Hokkien Mee when those girls spoke of how they love Sylvester. Kaoz... I.. (ok.. no personal attack).. but what I think is that these girls are crazy. Fullstop. When ask how she will pay the phone bill, one girl said that she will pay half and persuade her parents to pay the rest. I wanted to throw my chopsticks at her.
Next is about the retirement age that had been raised. One uncle said... in a candid and 'funny' expression, that bosses will tell the old people to 'zou ren' when they reached 60 years of age... so like there is no difference in whether the Govt raised the retirement age or not. I laugh... because of the way he expresses himself (really funny) and how true it is. Mindsets have to be change...

People nowadays really have 'funny' thoughts.