The Good Life

Monday, December 06, 2004

Please Count Yourself Lucky To Be Alive

Really.

How many people do that?

Many took things for granted.

Because many are spoilt brat.

When I'm stuck at Lane 2 of PIE this morning... cursing and swearing while I tried to lift up my bike.... the relief that I felt is more than yesterday after I had completed the marathon. Really glad that those dudes behind me did not horn at me, or I will be devastated.

Gloom seemed to fill Singapore these few days. Black clouds.... rain everyday...

So what are you busy with lately?

Hope next gathering will be a more successful and happening one.

Someone remarked (identity will not be disclosed) as people gets older, they only gather for 2 reasons:

Weddings or wakes.



Cherish what you have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home