The Good Life

Thursday, December 16, 2004

News Flash !

NEW DELHI : A pressure group said it would form human chains around Pepsi and Coca-Cola plants across India next month to demand they close after reports their products were contained pesticides.

Hey what's new? For such a long time I've been hearing that there is something wrong with Coke and Pepsi.... what cough syrup lah or rust-remover or anything. I admit they taste good.... but I will never touch them unless forced to. Too sweet for my liking. Hey people... healthy living. Drink more plain water instead.

LOS ANGELES : "Lord of the Rings" movie star Liv Tyler has become a mum for the first time, after giving birth to a baby boy, People magazine reported Wednesday.

Wow... Posted by Hello


She is really a beauty man. I can say one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Did I say that her character as Arwen in Lord Of The Rings is...... gorgeous??

MANCHESTER, England : English Premiership trailblazers Chelsea could lose their nerve claimed Manchester United's England international fullback Gary Neville.

Hey dude.... face it. After the team failed to sweep aside Fulham I gues it's really a two-horse race liao. But I still want to see Man Utd put up a good fight.

Again the call for arms for food attack is up!! Lead by nikki.... he is calling for fellow comrades to lay seige on Pasir Ris. Hey fellows.... what are you waiting for? The invitation card? Too bad I really can't make it. But as I said... I'm planning something big too. Hope you all can support. Sing ye's movie on 24th? Hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home