The Good Life

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Zoo

What is a word that is used to describe three guys going to the Zoo?

................................

Siao (crazy)....

It was a fun-filled, full of adventure and end-to-end action day for me. There is not even time for me to rest.
** You don't have to be an expert to understand what am I trying to say here.

Anyway, the weather is good for an outing. Cool and refreshing, I can say... a perfect day to play soccer.

But something wrong with the animals. After this trip, my impression of the Singapore Zoo is not the same as 10 years ago. When I'm a kid, I remembered my trip to the Zoo was really exciting as I can see those legendary animals like the lions, elephants, rhinos and the monkeys. Now......

You know things are not right when 10 pumas are locked in a cage..... a wolf that is walking in circles in it's habitat..... a cheetah that is lying there motionless..... camels that just stand there..... I even notice something. The animals.... mainly the meat-eaters, are always facing away from the visitors. That is... they only show you their backs. I find this really very strange.

Maybe they are sad.

I think they don't belong to here.

Although Singapore Zoo has tried it's best to create a habitat that is almost identical to the wild for their animals, I still can't help but feel sorry for the animals.

I want to set the animals free. I'm thinking of creating the biggest online petition for this. Care to leave your name in my comment tag?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home