The Good Life

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Constatine

The moon was red last night.

Very beautiful, but with a scary ominous feeling.

Where the hell do you see a red moon? On a movie? And the movie always descript the scene as evil and there will be bad things happening right?

Hoho.... so there were lots of evil last night.

It sets me wondering...... is the world ok? Looking around... seeing how wars and natural disasters wrecking havoc on earth, I shuddered.

The wager between Heaven and Hell is on Earth.

Wooo..... sounds serious.

Again.... is there anything wrong with Earth? What say you?

Scientists claimed that the greenhouse effects on Earth is more damaging than expected. Some even go on to say that if the problem is not controlled, global warming will pass a point of no return.

More shudders.

Haiyooo... why I have to born at this time? Wuahahah!! Maybe I'm the destined keyholder. The one who holds the key to the door that kept all the solutions to the problems on the Earth.

But don't come looking for me yet. I'm currently busy with my tutorials. And quizes are coming up. So I'm not available at the moment.

In the meantime though, you earthlings should do your best to protect the Mother Earth from the Dark Forces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home