The Good Life

Friday, January 28, 2005

The Problem Is Attitude

Humans are fickle-minded isn't it?

I thought I have resolved the issues... but seconds thoughts crept into my mind and threatened to blow them to bits.

Once you thought you were on the right track, but after several setbacks you were not that sure anymore.

I thought I'm strong..... but actually opposite.

Aiyoh.... can someone really bring me back to the correct path?

Maybe there is no correct path. One thing have to take note is that you should not regret the path that you had taken.

Ok... point taken. So where should I go on from here? Well..... I guess the way is to go forward.

COURAGE -- Courage is resistance to fear. Master of fear. Not absence of fear.

OPTIMISM -- People who attempt the difficult often obtain the impossible.

Live strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home