The Good Life

Thursday, January 20, 2005

What's On TV?

Nothing.

I tried to get myself distracted from my readings by switching on the TV. I even had a bowl of steaming magi mee in front of me.

But the TV programmes on TV sucks.

Kaoz.... when MediaCorps took over MediaWorks I knew it was over. The TV industry in Singapore is sinking into recession. Can you imagine only one player in the big industry? Not only it is a monopoly..... we TV viewers suffer as a lack of choice. Repeated dramas..... tasteless programmes.... not enough channels to watch do not satisfy demanding viewers like me!!!

Hey c'mon lah.. why not open up various channels for different types of programmes. For example different channels for Sports... Singapore programmes... Hong Kong... Taiwan.. Japan... Korea.... cultural... nature programmes.... in short.. like our dear SCV?

Can you tell me what's so difficult about that???

I'm getting bored and fed up with this situation. If things don't improve soon.... Singapore's TV industry will surely slip into oblivion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home