The Good Life

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Acting Busy

I am wondering.... with only one TV station but got so many actors, what are the rest of them doing during their 'very free' time?

Somewhere at a local kopitiam...

Actor A: Wah lau.... sian.. no job offers at the moment. Is there any jobs available around?

Actress B (putting down the newspaper): Nope... unless you want to be a waiter at Dome or a dispatch rider... there are some vacancies.

Actor A gave her a disgusted look.

Actor C (munching a banana): Aiyah.... what to do? Merge then don't merge... then merge again. We got suay life lah.

Actress B: Like that how? I'm going to be broke!! Why I don't have big boobs like xxx?

Actor A: Hmm.... might as well make some negative news about us to raise our profiles... then people will come and look for us for their dramas and movies.

Actress B: Better not.. still remember xxx? She got into bad press recently and her career got froozen by MediaCorps.

Actor C: If that's the case.... I will go and join TV3 in Malaysia! I don't believe I can't make it big there!

Actor A: Yeee... I think you can join the Suria channel...

A banana skin fly towards Actor A's face.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home