The Good Life

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Desperados

You look at the smiling couple. Then you think why till now you still have not net a good girl. Started to gt a bit panicky. Make a vow that you will go for the next girl that you meet later.

Forget about desperate housewives.

Sometimes it's the guys who are desperate. That's why they are thinking of going abroad to look for women. To the less desperate ones (But still desperate), they will just anyhow 'whack' any girl they meet.

Alright now.... I'm not frowning upon these guys, 'cos I belonged to one of them too. But some of these people's action makes me a bit disgusted. Anyway, I'm just wondering......

1 Comments:

  • Hi, I feel that success should not be measured in such terms alone. Life would be very shallow if it's always and only about getting laid.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, March 07, 2005 1:31:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home