The Good Life

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Dressed To Kill

On my way to the famous library, I saw many beautiful bodies.... err.. I think I mean ladies.

I guess it's for their presentation. Though I think they are not required to dress SO formally, but they wanted to score points in terms of their apearances bah.

And they must have scored damn lots of points. Their attires showed off their full figures man. Tight skirts, tight pants, tight shirts, you weant it you name it. I wonder how the profs will feel during the presentation. Will he or the other students be listening instead of allowing their eyes to wonder around??

Anyway, it's not of my business. Hey, the marks for the presentation will score for the final exams too. So why not and go all the way to score points?

Overhead in the library too..... names have been altered to protect their identity.

Terry: Hey I heard that there will be free solutions given to the first 20 students who queued at the entrance of the exam hall on that day.

Cole: Siao... you must be joking.

Terry: No no!..... I heard from very reliable sources one.

Terry: Then how you explain that there is always a large crowd at the entrance of the halls every time?

Cole: Sure not? Won't get caught?

Terry: They got password one. I know you have to say :I love NTU 'cos it's a world class University. Then they will secretly hand you a piece of solution. Not the full one but it's enough.

Cole: ......................

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home