The Good Life

Friday, March 25, 2005

Posted by Hello


Many unhappy things are happening around the world today.

And many a times people forget about it soon.

Sometimes ago a tsunami struck the region remember? Now nobody talked about it anymore... despite reconstruction works still on.

What about those poor dudes who are sent packing to fight in Iraq? Will the people care that they KIA not? I think besides their immediate family members, nobody really cares.

Not to mention those really poor dudes from Africa. I believe nobody really cares about them.

I'm not upset that nobody remembers my birthday (Other than my family).

What people are upset right now in this little suffocating city is people late for appointments, uncourteous basterds, too much workload, too little money.... on and on.

Some said they are losing faith.

Okok... I think I'm not making much sense right now. But I'm troubled at myself at how little I can offer to others. Useless? Troubled.....

Anyway, what I'm trying to point out that people are only really start to sweat and concern when the fire is burning right infront of their door steps. They don't know their actions can affect people around them. Ripples effect.

So what can be done? I don't know... hehe.. as I said I'm lost too.

Let's hope that tommorrow people can be more nicer to each other. More considerate. Simple? But a hard act to be done.

1 Comments:

  • there is a lot of shit happening in this world. everyone needs help in some way or another, but some a lot more than others.

    why is there so much shit allowed in this world? we reflect...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 25, 2005 2:20:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home