The Good Life

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Hallucinating (Or Fantasizing.. I Don't Know)

Maybe I'm starting to feel sick.

Or maybe the pressure of the incoming exams have got to me.

Something is not wrong.

'Cos it's too good to be true.

The chio bus are smiling at me.

Or are they bioing me?

Today as I walked into the Lecture theatre, I hold the door for a sweet girl. She smiled at me.

At the canteen for lunch, while I'm waiting for fat busterd, a group of pretty girls came in and half of them smiled at me.

At the library while searching for seats, a very pretty girl looked up from her table and smiled at me.

While in the hall lounge reading newspaper, a cute girl walked past and smiled at me.

Oh....... I'm losing it.

Can't help feeling high as so many girls taking shots at me.

Really have to be grateful to all the stress in my mind.

Hmmm.. the girl sitting beside me at the computer terminal is secretly looking at me. I can feel it. Maybe I will ask her for her number.

Wow! She's hot man. See you later guys.....

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home