The Good Life

Monday, April 25, 2005

Break Of Dawn

I apologise for my irrationale outburst in my previous post.

I apologise to Fiona Xie, Jeanette Aw and Priscilla Chan too.

They are pretty girls who should not be subjected to such verbal abuse.

Guess the trip down CTE did some wonders.

Tempted to drive down the legendary AYE to ECP, the place where many claimed that it has beautiful scenery. But the night was too dark to see anything isn't it? Anyway big boss pressing me for the vehicle, so that left me with no choice.

Morning will soon come and there will be light again. So the cycle goes on and on again. It won't stop, unless you are God and order it to stop.

For those who are still having exams, you are not alone then. Let's finish this shit like a man and then go for some celebration later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home