The Good Life

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Money! More, More!

It is quite fustrating that everywhee I turn my head, the word "Money" shot into my head like a missile.

Prices of petrol keep shooting up.

Prices of ERP gantry only knows the way up but not down. Some said to control traffic, prices at other gantries could be lowered instead of upping the others prices. I forgot what the LTA replied, but I thought it make sense too.

Ah.... because prices of petrol rises and vehicles are getting more expensive to maintain, "I feel very sorry that your cost of living had gone up but we are going to increase the transportation fees, despite strong profits for our companyfor the past 2 years. You can shut up and take the bus or MRT, or you can walk. This is a democratic country, you have your choice." (This is my interpretation of the current situation, PLEASE DON'T SUE ME! Enlighten me if I'm wrong.)

Even my favourite sport, soccer, has this problem.

When will this crazy situation stop?

I guess that will be the time when the troublemakers behind all these are not on Earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home