The Good Life

Friday, May 13, 2005

What Time Is It?

It's weekend. What to do? Time to relaxed liao!

Let's have a good laugh. (Ok, I found it amusing, maybe you don't , cos we are different ok?) Take a look: http://malbela.com/hobbitsareveryverygay/

What time is it?

Maybe it's time to stop buying Manchester United merchandise. I damn confused by what's happening right now. All negative-no-positive happenings around Manchester United. *Shake my head*

And I'm also damn pissed by Chelsea. If you are a Chelsea fan, PLEASE don't stand in front of me and said how you love your beloved Chelsea. (I might, no, will give you a flying kick. By the way my all time fav Man Utd player is Cantona. Got the meaning here? Jealousy runs high in every 'true' Man Utd fan.)

Did I mention I'm pissed with this old chap called Lazer? (Or Glazer? Or Crazer?)

It's time to shake my fist in the air voiced my stinging criticism to all greedy businessman. Go to this place where there are fire burning with your stinko money.

Speaking of time, have you wonder how long it took for a group of guys (Men? Boys?) to organise something? Here is a short review:
Time needed to finally go and watch movie together: 2 weeks (To be confirm, damn it.)
Time needed to plan an Ubin trip: 6 months
Time needed to plan an oversea trip (As far as Malaysia): 2 years
Time needed to plan a field soccer: 5 months
Time needed to decide on a trip to JB to eat seafood: Indefinite
Time needed to plan a supper outing: 10 minutes (That is very fast, in my opinion.)

It is quite sad that I belong to this group. * Tears forming at the corner of my eye*

Now you know how things are runned in SAF, where there is a big group of guys (Men? Boys?). Those who had been through NS will said that 80% of their NS life are spent on waiting.

Time: 2030. Time to read some books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home