The Good Life

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Welcome To The Dark Side

Next: Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Claiming to be the darkest in the series, I'm dying to know what happen to Anakin Skywalker.

George Lucas said:" Most bad people think they are good people."

In the movie, Anakin Skywalker warns:" You're either with me, or you're my enemy."

I thought I had heard this somewhere. Considering that the ideas of the Star Wars movie were wrote a long long time ago, you have to agree that "movie reflects life" (xi ru ren sheng).

I would also like to view the whole setup like the one similar to the United Nations now, where there are backstabbing, conspiracies, and useless bickerings (Can refer as all-talk-no-action.).

And what about the war-mongers in the movie Kingdom of Heaven? Where some dick-heads went charging around looking for war irregardless of the lives of the commoners.

Phew...

Haha! I'm a Red Devil oso! Posted by Hello


It's reported in the papers that Glazer may trade Ronaldo for Beckham.

God save Man Utd, please.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home