The Good Life

Friday, May 06, 2005

What A News

I'm not talking about the Wheel Of Fortune. (The scene where the participant shouted 'Big money big money!' after he/she had spun the wheel floated into my mind.)

Anyway... is that a breaking news?

Haha... just trying to pull a joke over here.

Apologize that if it's not funny. Hey I'm working very hard at being humourous ok?

I will get offended if you don't appreciate my effect.

Anyway, I heard the news about the closure of a Singaporean blog a few days ago on... *gasp* the news. Both Channel NewsAsia and Channel 5 news. Don't know about the chinese news,maybe I had missed it.

But what puzzled me is they broke the news only a few days ago, when that news is what we considered 'old news'.

Maybe they need more manpower to look for 'breaking' news.

Maybe they can open more vacancies for recruitment, so that people like jinx who so love journalism can apply and join.

1 Comments:

  • for broadcast news, visual and audio elements are impt...such a story lack both. if not, pple will switch channel. i think it's probably a filler. or they got the 'exciting' soundbites or visual only recently

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, May 06, 2005 10:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home