The Good Life

Thursday, June 16, 2005

School Is In? School Is Out?

It had been weeks that the exam results were out.

I am satisfied with my results, if you want to know, but I am not happy.

Because I don't like the education system here. ('Don't like' is quite a mild expression, for your info.) The system is screwed up.

So have I beat the system? So am I whinning now? Then answer these questions. You don't have to tell me the answers.

1) If you have the money to spare, would you go back to school?

2)Given the chance to do all things all over again, would you still have taken your previous course?

3)The most important reasons to have a good education is?

Face it lah. The only fucking reason that you are studying now is everybody is doing it/ want to have a good job (that does not interest you)/ you want to sian some girls while you are in school (can screw them will be a bonus).

"Artists don't get much support from the government and it's not just about grants. Back in school, teachers don't care if you showed interest in the humanities. It's all about numbers, man. If I had known early that you could actually survive studying music, and my teachers hadn't freaked me out, I wouldn't be in this hellhole of a job!" - Lester Kwok, 29, banker

Hmmm... if I had known, I would have signed on immediately and join SOF....

Inspired by Newman magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home