The Good Life

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Lost and be Found

Today has been a lucky day. Not only have i found 1 but 2 items tt i had lost. The first was my nalgene bottle n the second is a hall t-shirt which i didnt even notice tt it has been lost.
Never imagine tt i will be able to see n touch my bottle again. Lost it for nearly a week. I didnt even rem where i lost it. Toaday when i was signing my attendence in lab, my friend just casually ask me to see if my bottle is there. However, before he finished, i saw it just next to the attendence sheet. Wat luck! Recovering something after losing it for a week can be considered a miracle nowadays where pple just take n keep stuffs tt dun belong to them in the first place.

Then when i was going to do my laundry, i saw this familiar t-shirt hanging on the stand and to my suprise the n.o on the back is mine. No wonder i has not seen it for a long time but was nevertheless glad to have it back.
After this episode of losing and finding, it became clear to me that some things are fated. Things that are meant to be yours u will eventually find it back one way or another.

Maybe it is time to also recover some lost faith everyone.

1 Comments:

  • what makes u so sure they are yours? Even if they are yours, they are no longer the same. it's not the water bottle u lost anymore. Who knows what some sick souls have done to it? and you thought they were nice to not keep it and return it to you. wahahaa..


    jinx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home