The Good Life

Friday, December 23, 2005

Lower Pierce Res

 

A spider with a smiley face on it's back greeted me. "Welcome!"

 

I tried to grab some sunlight so that I can grow taller and stronger. But all I get are stupid dreams. (read: daydream)

 

A difficult one to capture on the lens. 'Cos they jump here jump there. Though I can hear them, but my camera is too slow to keep up with them. Can you spot one of them here?

 

Finally... but the lighting not good!

 

An ants' meeting. The fellowship of the ants..

 

While shooting the ants, my hand nearly smashed it.
Right hand: You lucky shit.
Left hand: Shut up and continue to shoot.

 

I stood motionlessly, trying to snap a grasshopper. Then suddenly a few birds flew to my side, shocking me. Never in my life have wild birds flew so near me and stopped. That is..... amazing. This time quick enough to caught one. I am sure the bird is giving me a come-and-catch-me look. The grasshopper, of course, it's gone.

 

An insect which I don't know it's name. I named it 'one horn blackie'.

 

I'm trying to be artistic here.

 

Chomp Chomp. Guess who ate the leaves.

 

Then it's start to rain.

One word: spoiler.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home