The Good Life

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Seeking Direction, Asking Direction

 

I woke up and saw him towering over me. A legend.

Bruce is not as comical as Jackie Chan. His stunts not spectecular as Jet Lee. And Bruce did not fly here fly there like some Thailand guy. I called him Bak Kwa.

But I still like him.

Another day, with another dream. Another opportunity for me to daydream.

On the other hand, I finally got a glimpse of Park after he had scored his debut goal. Man, I missed his debut goal for Man Utd.

 
Jubilant Park.

It's quite fascinating to see how a big charity falls from grace. Once in it's peak, adored by the public, supported by the government (oh gosh, embarressment, and more for Mrs Goh), now a new Board have to start from scratch. Pity the patients.

Someone said NKF had lost it's direction in doing their bit for the patients.

It's so easy to get lost in this world. My path is in a blur too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home