The Good Life

Monday, January 23, 2006

I Want Competition

Goodbye to recreation soccer for now. That may be a good thing, considering how things are going at the moment. There is no more drive in playing well at the moment.

So what is good? Competition is good. I want to fight for my place, I want to fight for a reason. I want to feel the sweat and adreline pumping in my body. I want to test my body to the limit. I have to know what I want. I am not afraid to admit I am very fustrated at the moment. Maybe that is even an understatement.

Speaking of competition, the PAP had fired the first salvo, claiming the Workers' Party had plant 'timebombs' in the society after they had revealed their manifesto. Ok, so it is a lousy proposal, according to the PAP. And a dangerous one too. Dangerous to the point that our society may collapse if they are implemented.

After reading through the Workers' Party manifesto, I have to admit some of them are 'ridiculous'. But nevertheless, the gahmen had set the ball rolling. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

As I said, I want competition. And no stupid tricks.

1 Comments:

  • I was taken aback by the WP's proposals. I thought they'll have some good stuff to offer this round of elections, but I was surprised!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, January 23, 2006 1:22:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home