The Good Life

Monday, January 09, 2006

Performance Related

 

Old Master: Tamade, how dare you slack in front of me..

Young Apprentice: sorry master, pai seh..

Old Master: Buck up or I will screw you! What the fuck! Focus!

Young Apprentice: Yes yes, my master..

One week had pass since school reopen and the report card already not looking good for me. No choice but to wear my helmet and starts ramming the wall.

Looks like Man Utd will draw with Burton. Their report card not looking pretty at all too.

1 Comments:

  • what report card u referring to ??? IA one? Anyway nvrm hesitate to ask the profs and make it early, and most of the time they will be willing to help u even if u. Even if uthink it is a stupid qn(sound familiar??) Things will go thru quite smoothly lah. Think is b'cos u too long nvrm touch books,nt used to it yet but rem the exam usually wont kill one. All d Best

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, January 09, 2006 12:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home