The Good Life

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Juz Another Day...

Strange man... this blog is not set up by me. It's a so called combined effort by my yahoo grp pals so tat those in the grp can come in and write anything. Haha.. think im going to snatch this as my own liao... 75% of them r my entries..

Today juz another day in NTU man... hibernating in library.. get out from my cubicle only when i wan to steal some food from the canteen or trying to flood the toilet. Maybe someone can take a knife n stab me pls...

Guess wat? Todae im taking training. Got this weird feeling when im in the library liao. Long prepared for it. But wat im not prepared is tat those newbies r always taking their own sweet time to follow my instructions.. maybe they r shy? I showed them my displeasure by shouting at them.. haha maybe they wont come for the next training liao. Whatever man.. when im serious they better follow. U muz have the passion to excel when u join TKD.. or u wont make it big in the sport. Well my ambition is.... secret man. Yup.. i will take note of the mistakes i made during this training n make a pt not to repeat them again. Hope the rest of the club will cont to support me.

Saw the bout list. Im fighting in Day 4! Wah lau.. tat is so long from now. Tot i can chop chop finish the com. Fighting against a guy from Aljunied CC. Hope those pple from CC dun train as hard as us so tat i stand a chance to progress to next stage. But u noe... strange things do happen.

For my studies... jia you! To those who r struggling... jia you also! To XXX.. thks for telling me u like my training style!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home