The Good Life

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Confidence Is The Word

Glory glory Man Utd!!!... Ok.. need not so anymore. Critics had write off their chances. Now they are back with a vengence. What a 6-2 hammering. It has been a long time that I had enjoyed a Man Utd match. And it's worth staying up through the night. All the way Man Utd! Teach me a thing or two about being confident!

Rode through NTU last night... free and easy (free and easy = slippers + no helmet). Cool.. very cold but refreshing. Tonic for my worries.

So most of my soccer gays friends had hit a snag on their quest for the Holy Grail. Hey I don't seemed to fare any better. Is it me or her? But this is me.. really have to change? Very pissed with myself for my inability to do things right.

Confidence is the word. Hope things will turn out fine. Hope is not enough though. Have to act to make things work.. then hope. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home