The Good Life

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I think i had enough of you, life. I know I am here for a purpose. I kind of recognise it recently. I was strategically placed to help people around me who are in need of my concern and help. I can offer them consolation and help. I really enjoyed that.

But is it over? is everything done? can i do it one-time-good, get over and done with it? Well, i'm saying that because i feel extremely tired now. I don't think i can offer anything anymore. So if i can't fulfill my function, what's the point hur?

i'm wasting the oxygen on earth. i'm wasting myself.

don't worry, i'm not blaming you. i had great times. really great times. all i want is to keep all these memories with me forever.

i can't handle so much. and it's only because i'm weak. sorry for being so weak. i may have to quit. anyone wants to take over my role? please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home