The Good Life

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Everyday Is A Lesson For Me

Though I am a slacker but I look forward to each day as a fresh new challenge to me. Where do I get the energy from? I don't know. Maybe is hope. I hope for something new each day. I hope for a break through.

Went to buy a bike liao. Can't get the price that I want... but still reasonable lah. Ok... next target.. Super 4!!!

Knock, and the door will be opened. Ask, and it will be given. What's wrong with asking? Why do people afraid of asking? What are they thinking of when they want to ask but dare not? And what about the answers? Why are answers so difficult to get? When people ask something.. they expect answers. So please reply.

Have a great talk with my platoon friend. I call him Ah Tan. He accompany me to buy the bike. He's my team mate and the person I trust and respect the most during my army days. Phew.... miss those days actually. Right now there is nothing that can compare to the camaradie that I experience during those days. That's why I love to get into a SOF unit. Tough... crazy.. but the team bonding thing is the one that I love. He urged me to be more decisive. Haha.. ok point taken. Thanks dude. More decisive... ok.. action time!!

Hey guys... whenever you failed on something... don't just give up k? As Ah Tan said... learn to pick opportunities.. but if fail.. learn to let go too. Pick yourself up and carry on whatever you have left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home