The Good Life

Monday, September 27, 2004

Useless Guy

Haha... I'm not trying to condemn myself or pour cold water on you guys lah.. so relax! It's the title of the CD that I'm listening now. And they are not depressing songs... but soothing and inspiring.. yah Jinx and fat bustard should know what I mean.

Guess we had been busy 'entertaining' ourselves with small problems but fail to keep a look out for the 'big picture'. Ok... while we are busy trying to find a solution for one problem, I hope that you people won't forget other things as well! Think about it.

Flipped through the new Ikea catalogue. Those furnitures are nice man. Think its the way they package their products. I would love to work on their warehouse. One of my 'dream' part-time job. Another one is a waiter in a cafe. Maybe I will try my luck again during the holidays.

My mother gave me some money for my bike purchase. Actually I don't need them. But she insist.. saying that I must repay her when I went out to work. Haiii.... think that I had 'neglected' her during these times but she still cares for me. Must wake up my idea man. Guess I will also tone down on my advances on her... since it is not effective at all. There seems to be more important things waiting for me. Hope I'm wrong and she really cares for me.

Fat bustard is right. We seemed to be like kids. Both appearance and in thinking. Self confidence? Must work on it. Another thing... do we trust one another?? Can we really fall on each other in times of crisis? God gives me strength...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home