The Good Life

Thursday, September 30, 2004

The Life Of A Court Jester

There is this post in the past right? Where there is this joker whose job is to entertain the King. Poor job I think. Have to make the King happy... even though he may be sad. Always scared that he may infuriate the King and lose his life somemore. So am I like that? Tired and sad.. but still have to put on a brave front in front of everybody. Thinking deeper.. I think I can handle the situation. I can recover from this setback. I just need time. Despite so many rubbish inputs that are coming to me from all directions.. I believe I am still sane enough to think rationally. Why? You got it. Because I am strong.. hahaha.. Just now even saw them studying together. Well we talked a bit and then carrying our stuffs. As I said life has to continue. I'm happy she is happy. Well I have to respect her decision mah.. cannot be a stubborn ass-hole and make a fool out of myself. Anyway glad to know her because she is a very good person. As for that guy.. well I a bit pissed that he got there first.. but we are still friends. I will bear no grudges.

So this is the update for Tecko Teck. Wah you in NUS got any happening things going on not? Share share a bit leh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home