The Good Life

Saturday, October 02, 2004

What Happened?

Fall asleep unintentionally... then woke up at 1700. Supposed to go Kelantan Lane to buy helmet. Pissed off with myself on my inability to do a simple thing. Gave my mother the 'silent treatment' before I went out. Feel bad about it afterwards. It's my own fault and I'm venting my fustration at other people. As I stepped out of my house I don't know whether it's a wise decision as the bike shop may be closed already. But part of me inside said just move your ass and try your luck.

Yeah... it's still open... and very crowded too. Got a OGK full faced at $230. Did not bother to bargain. Then I went to Bugis. Long time did not go there liao. Shocked at the changes. The 'macho' shops like The Action City or the shop that sell chio automobiles figurines are gone. Replacing them are the 'sissy' shops that sell soft toys.. duhh.. And for your information I think Marina Square is no longer there. But one thing for sure is that there are lots of chio bu. Believe me I tried to count but I gave up halfway as there are too many!

And what the hell.. Wes Brown is up for sale. Hey my favourite defender from my favourite team!!! Why he don't want to sign the contract? What happen? Why is he not happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home