The Good Life

Monday, November 22, 2004

Argh! An Orange Dragon Dancing At My Void Deck!

Got woke up by those drums man. Those dragons and lions are here. Here to welcome a guy called Mr Situ. So noisy that I cannot get back to my nap. The PAP guy had turned the outdoor carpark into an outdoor dinner gathering. Quite a big event... over 2000 people expected to join and got lots of performances... and he is not even the MP of this place! Where is Mr Chiam See Tong??!

Guess it's all about compromise. Gays are here to stay... racism will be around to haunt people... hypocrites will be around to irritate me... not everyone have the same idealogy as me I admit. Hope that these 'negative' things will be 'controlled' and not rampant. Ok let me point it out that I don't have anything against gays... but if you people pissed me off rest assured that I will crush your balls.

About compromise... yah.. life is all about compromise isn't it? Have to accept that people will have different views from me. Realised that Mr Sim Wong Ho is not as popular as I expected. Though I thought he got some fantastic stuffs out there... there will still be critics. People like Agagooga shoot down my comment just like that *with a snap of fingers*. Geesh...

What else?... Yah... I know there are anti-Man Utd people out there. Everything about Man Utd is baaaad... Remember the season that AC Milan won the Champions League. The next day I'm wearing a Man Utd jersey walking around. At a bus stop filled with 'muds'... one fucker actually shouted at me Man Utd sucks. Straight in the face. That time I really don't know how to react. First time encountering this scene. Just stare back at him. Luckily my bus came immediately and I boarded it. If in my current status and I'm faced with the same situation again... I will not hesitate to reply with my middle finger. So what they got more people? At least I will break the guy's leg even if the whole gang tried to touch me. *My Angel: Aiyo... what happened to all the tolerance...*

Life is about compromise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home